Monday, August 6, 2012

Where have I been?

Long story short?
Moving.

We found out at 10pm on Saturday that we needed to be moved out by 3pm Sunday. This totally ruined my plans to minimize my possessions as I moved- we had to throw it all on the truck and throw it into the new house and then go back for more. In the end it took 4 truck bed fulls and 1 very stuffed firebird to move me and I was pretty ashamed at how much junk I STILL own.

I was very glad I had already consolidated my plants and gotten rid of some of my furniture but I still had ridiculous amounts of things.

I do love my new place though- it's very peaceful and i don't have to worry about the negative energy that was coming from my old roommates who I think got a little too used to taking out their relationship problems on me.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment