As usual I have "things to do."
And also, as usual, it isn't possible for me to get it all done and all I really feel like doing is watching Stargate SG-1 & napping
I've been reading a lot about limiting your projects so that you don't feel overwhelmed, but sometimes I feel like that isn't possible- I'M IN TOO DEEP.
Maybe if I make a clear list of my major "To Do's" and a list of what I want the result to be I will make it more clear in my mind.
Thangs I HAVE to do:
- Maintain the manor (my over sized house I rent with 3 roommates)
- take care of my dog
- work- day job
- work- boxing gym
- BOXING- training to fight
- L.A.M.B. Ebay store, FB page
- Firebird repair
- candle making
- getting rid of all my extra stuff
- Day bed & other extra furniture
- Drum set
- garage stuff (tools, old paint, extra firebird parts, used oil, ect)
- basement stuff (decorations, ebay shipping containers, shoes, hobbie/craft stuff, ect)
- have at least an hour a day play time with my dog
- 20 items listed on ebay all the time
- firebird consistently running
- clean house
- clean bedroom
- have my LAMB facebook page updated
The "getting rid of stuff" seems never ending also, last summer I read a book titled "The Joy of Less" and it got me motivated to CLEAN HOUSE, I can't even remember how many garbage bags of stuff I have taken to the thrift store (at least 20). Though it has been tough since I have roommates that aren't of the same mindset and their clutter seems to take the place of mine. My goal is to have only things that I love & need by the time I move out at the end of July.
The Ebay store goes hand in hand with the "getting rid of stuff" since lots of what i own is second hand designer stuff that I bought on ebay (yaa for credit cards, boo for debt). An ebay store is a lot more of a hassle then you would think, listing is a chore, ppl bombard you with all kinds of questions and then you have to ship and deal with rude buyers if they miss read the description or are just a** hole people....grr. OKAY, this is rapidly turning into a bitch fest...I'm gonna go try to get some stuff done, I'll keep you posted :)